Las Vegas Liquidations Auctions - Las Vegas' #1 Collectibles Buyer!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Scammers and Drug Addicts
What Happened to the Value of Collectibles?
Are Old Cast Iron Toys Worth Much?
Do You Buy Artwork?
What are My Porcelain Dolls Worth?

Categories

Collecting
powered by

My Blog

Are Old Cast Iron Toys Worth Much?

Old Antique cast iron toys can be worth anywhere from $20 up to Several Thousand Dollars Each depending on the Style, Manufacturer, color and condition. Some colors were more rare than others and so are worth more money than others. The Most Important thing with collectibles though is Condition. Condition of Collectibles is everything!

There is, however, a major problem with cast iron toys these days. In the last 10+ years China has been mass producing fakes that are purposely made to look like old antiques. These Fakes are being sold in flea markets all over the US. Many people then try to pass them off as real ones. This type of activity is totally discouraging many real collectors and now prices for the real ones are plummeting. This is because collecting Cast Iron Antique toys is no longer fun for collectors. The fun is taken out of collecting when con-artists and scammers flood the market with millions of fakes that look very close to the real ones. Currently there Far more fakes on the market being passed off as real ones than there are actual real die cast antique toys.

Counterfeiting collectibles seems to always ruin a collectible market. So beware when buying Antique Cast Iron Toys. Just assume that 95% or more of the ones being sold out there are fake, counterfeit items.

22 Comments to Are Old Cast Iron Toys Worth Much?:

Comments RSS
top celebrity jackets on Sunday, December 31, 2017 10:01 PM
Anticipation is sometimes worse than our imagination. What we anticipate is indeed not true for most of the cases. At certain positions in life, we came to know that what we imagined is not there in our future. We lose certain things after our illusion.

help with assignment crux on Friday, January 05, 2018 9:55 PM
We can learn from different sites. We can search about English words or get detail information about English words from dictionary that is available on internet. We can search different words which we need and can get accurate information about all words.

professional writers on Sunday, February 11, 2018 1:48 AM
This is an informative piece of information is given here. Old Antique cast iron toys can be worth anywhere from $20 up to Several Thousand Dollars Each depending on the Style, Manufacturer, color and condition .i really like this blog . keep sharing this article to keep the people updated about this informative content .

uk essay on Sunday, March 18, 2018 10:35 PM
I’ve been to this lighthouse and it’s amazing. I’ve been using this place for and I’ve find it really amusing. I think that people should go to this place more often because it is one of the best place

Come Along Tours on Friday, April 20, 2018 2:34 AM
I can only add that China has been mass producing fakes that are purposely made to look like old antiques. These Fakes are being sold in flea markets all over the US. Many people then try to pass them off as real ones. This type of activity is totally discouraging many real collectors and now prices for the real ones are plummeting. This is because collecting Cast Iron Antique toys is no longer fun for collectors.

Alden Ehrenreich Jacket on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4:01 AM
Yes I think it would be a pretty interesting topic considering how much technology now.

olymptrade on Monday, May 21, 2018 1:08 AM
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.

storspelare on Friday, June 01, 2018 5:59 AM
One of the courses for advancing your clubhouse is by setting up a site.

for on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 12:51 PM
adfasdfasdf

Do My Civil Engineering Assignments on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 12:53 AM
Thanks A Lot For The Post. It Has Helped Me Get Some Nice Ideas. I Hope I Will See Some Really Good Result Soon.

Do MY Computer Science Project on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 4:05 AM
John Arnold Is An Academic Writer Of The Dissertation-Guidance. Who Writes Quality Academic Papers For Students To Help Them In Accomplishing Their Goals.

Cheap dissertation writing services on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 2:17 AM
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site. I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more.

net worth on Monday, July 23, 2018 12:04 AM
I worked with you all the things are perfect . And your staff is amazing i would recommend your company to my friends if they have any issue regarding to their vehicles .Thanks for your services.

ojo on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:46 PM
There are numerous celebrated gambling clubs on the planet however the most renowned is clubhouse 101 where one can profit by play gambling club 101 with great chances as the gambling club gives better odd to their players.

cresus on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:09 AM
A minor few of those online craps club will really give their players a craps reward.

Highlow on Monday, September 17, 2018 8:37 AM
There are numerous things that you can escape being in contact with them.

asdasd on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 8:47 PM
dasdasd

Joseph on Monday, September 24, 2018 2:41 AM
I really like to read this fantastic post! I read your blog and I think it is very informative for all people.Thanks for your great info. Custom Auto Decals near to me
Reply to comment

https://www.resumesservicesreview.com/resumeedge-com-review/ on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 1:10 AM
If we are going to take a look at the worth of things that we as customers buy, I should say that we should not just look at the number or the price. We should also consider the situation of the shop, the quality of the item, the origin and the function of the item being talked about. Also, we need to look at this very carefully and so contextual to see how worthy it is of our time and money. If we like it that much then go for it, but if you have doubts at the first glance, then do not invest in it.

Blade Runner 2 on Thursday, November 08, 2018 3:22 AM
To read this blog and some other blogs in the category of music we can make it a creative and ideal blog for the readers. There are some people who are interested to not reads this blog. But blog is so good.

loegmrntdherid1 on Sunday, November 25, 2018 8:22 PM
This is good site to spent time on .

sims 4 mods on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 10:12 PM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I get to you a new game. This is hot games in the year– sims 4 mods. Click link to visit site.